Business Analysis Training & Certification provided Online from USA by industry expert Sr. trainers with real time project experience.
CONTACT: +1 (515) 309-7846 (or) Email – email@example.com
Live & Video
Get More Free Videos – Subscribe https://goo.gl/5ZqDML
COURSE PAGE: http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/ba/business-analyst
REGISTER FOR A FREE LIVE DEMO – http://promo.zarantech.com/free-webinar-ba/
Becoming a Certified Business Analyst has never been more lucrative career than ever. Our certified trainers enhances the business analysis skills of working professionals. Business Analysis certifications such as Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) and Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) equips with the various methodologies like Agile, Information Technology, Business Process Management, Intelligent and Architecture class. The course acquires to gain knowledge and develop skills to be proficient in business analysis and enables to clear IIBA–CBAP and IIBA-CCBA exams. The certification offers high-payment employment opportunities and Business Analysts are sought after in a variety of service sectors. A quality business works by acting as bridge between the feature-savvy clients and energetic technical teams.
Did you know?
As per U.S. Department of Labor, occupational Business Handbook and Bureau of Labor Statistics, Business Analysis is a field that’s growing at a faster rate than the average. The scope of Business Analysis can be implemented across various industries. They act as a bridge between the business stakeholders and IT. Inaccurate requirements gathering consistently ranks in the top three causes of project failure yet only half of organizations have the resources in place to perform this function properly, according to our Pulse of the Profession® research.
Why learn and get Certified in Business Analysis?
1. Business Analyst is among the top 20 most recession-proof professions, according to a special report published on Jobfox.com
2. Research shows the IT Analyst job to be the seventh best job in America, with a 10-year growth outlook of 36%
3. Certified professionals earn 10 to 15% more than their non-certified counterparts in comparable roles
4. Business Analyst is one of the most in-demand and hottest jobs that employers are looking for, according to CIO Magazine
5. According to the U.S. Department of Labor and an IIBA Salary Survey, Business Analysts can earn over $100,000 per year
6. Business Analyst is a among very few jobs which are non-offshore
After the completion of this course, Trainee will:
1. Elicitate documentation, standards and techniques to understand requirements from stakeholders
2. Understanding different project documents such as Planning phase, discovery, design, test and requirement artifacts
3. Ask right and relevant questions to gather information using various information gathering techniques such as Analysis, Brainstorming, Observation, Job Shadowing etc.
4. Gathering relevant information
5. Plan writing and managing requirements documents
6. Initiate process modeling efforts and managing efficiently
7. Manage your workload efficiently. Validate cost and verify solutions built
Bachelor’s degree are generally required for candidates, although some clients may request their analysts possess a master’s degree. Bachelor’s degree programs in finance, accounting, business administration, may provide training for college students who want to become Business Analysts.
Who should attend this Training?
People with both technical and non-technical skills can enroll for this Business Analysis training. This is one of the most valued and respected profession, across all industries. This professional certification course is suited for,
1. Project Managers
2. Team Leaders
3. Senior Developers
4. Testing Managers
5. Solution Architect
6. System Analysts
Checkout what our past trainees are saying:
Recommendations on Facebook – Click here, http://www.facebook.com/ZaranTechLLC
Testimonials on our website — Click here, http://www.zarantech.com/testimonials
Refer your friends to ZaranTech for their Training & consulting needs and Reward yourself with benefits, http://www.zarantech.com/be-a-friend-tell-a-friend