LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!
Follow me on IG: @allischultzz
*DO NOT call or email my stores.
1. Purchase a domain- https://www.godaddy.com
2. Apply for EIN-https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/apply-for-an-employer-identification-number-ein-online
3.Apply for sellers permit-https://www.boe.ca.gov/sutax/faqseller.htm
4. File a fictitious business name- https://www.sba.gov/starting-business/choose-register-your-business/register-your-business-name
5. Open up a business bank account-https://www.inc.com/aj-agrawal/how-to-open-a-business-bank-account-for-your-startup.html
6. Build your website- http://www.shopify.com or http://www.squarespace.com
7. Attend a fashion trade show to find wholesalers- http://www.ubmfashion.com
Good luck ladies! I really hope this video helps you chase after your dream job!
I’m Alli Schultz, the owner of Nomad Boutique. I own two store locations as well as an online boutique! I love sharing my insider knowledge about owning a fashion boutique for other boutique owners and anybody wondering how to start a boutique. I always dreamt of starting a business and being my own boss. Thanks to my amazing customers, this dream is now a reality and I want to help you make your dreams come true, too.
Business Inquiries ONLY: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop online! www.nomadboutique.com
Follow me on Instagram! @allischultzz